- Sam gets to sleep in, hang out with daddy and take his time eating breakfast and getting ready for daycare before Jon drops him off around 10:30.
- I don't have to worry about getting Sam dressed and dropped off before I go to work. Anything that allows me to sleep in longer earns an automatic 100 bonus points.
- I don't feel rushed to get home after work since no one's waiting on me. I can get in a little jog in the park (this has happened once) or do a little shopping (this has happened more than once) and I usually take my grandma out to eat once a week.
- I have full reign of the television. Enough said.
- The biggest one, of course, is just plain missing having someone to hang out with in the evenings (someone above 4 feet tall.) Let me re-phrase, not just someone, but my husband in particular. He's nice and makes me laugh.
Then I'll send him a picture of whatever nutritious, delicious meal I've made. (This is PW's lasagna recipe and it is delicious.) If these 2 things don't make him high-tail it home, I don't know what will (it does.)