Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Copycat

Sam loves movie night possibly more than anything in the world.  He runs around the house yelling, "movie! yay! movie! yay!"  We take all the cushions off the couches and make a giant bed in the middle of the living room floor, turn off all the lights, grab a snack to munch on and watch the feature film of the evening.  Last weekend it was "Shrek Forever After."  I wouldn't really recommend it for a toddler with the creepy Rumpelstilskin and complex storyline, but Sam was ok with it.  When the movie was over, Sam was in 2 year old heaven jumping up and down on our makeshift bed.  Leave it to mom to spoil all the fun by telling him it was time to go to sleep.  He immediately plopped down next to daddy, imitating him, and yelling "I seeping, mommy, I seeping!"  This child... he totally knows how to work me with his cuteness.  I let him stay up a little bit longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment